Introducing the SprintML Lab
We are the SprintML lab with a research focus on Secure, Private, Robust, INterpretable, and Trustworthy Machine Learning. The lab is jointly led by Professors Adam Dziedzic & Franziska Boenisch. We are located at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security in Saarbrücken, Germany. Get to know our team and find out about our latest research.
We are currently hiring Ph.D. students, Postdocs, and Research Interns with a research focus in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Secure and Robust Machine Learning
- Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning
- Distributed and Federated Learning
- Machine Learning Model Confidentiality
- Trustworthy Language Processing
If you are interested in working with us, please send an email with your CV and research interests to Adam Dziedzic & Franziska Boenisch. You can also check this blog post.
- September 21 2023: Check our new paper accepted at NeurIPS 2023 on individualized DP-SGD!
- September 21 2023: Check our new paper accepted at NeurIPS 2023 on privacy for prompts!
- September 21 2023: Check our 4 new papers accepted to NeurIPS.
- May 25 2023: Only 99 days until the SprintML lab will launch at CISPA.